Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

CSI- Florence


Let me quickly address last night's adventures.

After the soccer game, we clearly had a dance party in the apartment for a hot minute...

 Of course, every party has a pooper and the pooper was this girl:

....we then continued on our way to Central Park- an uhhhhmazing outdoor club/bar here in Florence. Where there was more dancing...
And lots of pick-pocketing. When we went to leave the bar, I searched through my purse for my money, and black card. The black card is a drink punch card. Every time you order a drink, they punch the card and you pay at the end of the night. If you don't drink, you still have to pay 1 euro to leave. If you lose the card, you have to pay 50 euros. Just my luck...everything in my purse was taken and I was left with a hair tie and crumpled receipt.
Now let's play a little game of detective, shall we? After looking at these people's mug shots, try to determine which one were the culprits:
Exhibit A (definitely questionable)
Exhibit B
Exhibit JACKPOT
Either this mission was really easy or you guys are really good little detectives.
I talked my way out of shelling out 50 euros to leave the place. However, I did have to give 10, and then find a way to borrow money for a cab ride home. Luckily, my roommates friend accompanied me on the ride and spotted me the money. :)
When sharing my story with the cab driver, he told me to be careful of young Albanian and Roman boys because they are known for doing these types of things. Check and check.

In case you were wondering how much money they confiscated, it wasn't much. Such a shame that they went through all that effort to dance with me, and ended up with only 5 or 6 euros. Kelsey's done it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment