Pages

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Prayer Request


It has just come to my attention that my grandfather is not doing well. He is now in the hospital with a failing kidney. With old age, you are bound to run into some problems here and there. But, this has come as a complete shock to me. Although I was aware he recently has not been feeling his best, throughout the past 22 years he has always been so with it, seemed so healthy, and has always been mentally there. I feel so helpless being in an entirely different country, without any way to see him. 

I ask that you just keep him in your prayers. Pray that he is not suffering.
He is the sweetest, most unselfish, and loving grandfather you could meet. He has such a great heart, and cares so much about his family. Upon my return to the states, I hope my first stop is his bed side to pay him a very important and necessary visit. Please pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment