Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Gearing Up!

So, serious stuff has gone down over here. I should have known six girls living in a small apartment and getting along so well was too good to be true. Sooner or later one was bound to leave... but not three!!?

Yes. Three of our roommates have left us... and I hope they have a wonderful time in London, Barcelona, and Paris during break ;) They're doing a different route then us but we'll see them in London and Paris! It's a shame they won't get to experience this girls shenanigans every day though...
Cold apartment? Ear muffs should do the trick...Or sweats like a normal person
...a real shame.
The rest of us have one more mid-term on Thursday and will be headed to London in no time! Speaking of mid-terms, it was a little stressful trying to juggle studying and getting organized for break but I pulled through and made it out alive...almost! All six of us girls spent several nights studying until the wee hours of the morning complete with a constant flow of Lipton tea, espressos, vanilla wafers (duh), and complaining (duh #2).
Study sesh with wine and cheese
Before our 7 p.m. train to Pisa Airport tomorrow, there's a lot that needs to get checked off one of my many, infamous to-do lists. This includes a very important task: packing.
I somehow forgot to bring one of my several pairs of leather boots with me to Florence, and only brought my Hunters (because it rains so much in Florence...?). Therefore, I will be on a mission to find a pair that will be suitable for lots of walking and chilly weather. Oh, and when packing jackets? Yeah, I brought my rain coat and extremely long, down North Face winter coat which leaves me with nothing in between. Perfect, Kels. So, with that being a priority... Zara, you're mine tomorrow.

I'll have my computer with me over break and will be sure to update and blog along the way. In the meantime, I need sleeeeep! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment